2021 - 2022 STUDY PLANNER · MADE FROM PIÑATEX
How many times have you given up on looking for an ideal planner? And you just had to make do with a regular daily planner, little intuitive, to end up forgetting where you wrote your notes?
Our weekly 2021 - 2022 Study Planner (dated from September 2021 to September 2022) will be the best you could have dreamed for.
The planner cover is made out of pineapple leaf fiber. Interior pages are made from 100% recycled paper. It also includes 3 colored bookmark ribbons made from 100% recycled polyester (from PET bottles removed from oceans and seas). And it also has an elastic closure made out of organic cotton and natural rubber.
An elegant and environmentally friendly planner, manufactured in Spain.
1. CALENDAR: Dated from September 2021 to September 2022 with numbered weeks. Annual Planner, Monthly Planner and Deadlines Calendar.
2. SCHEDULE: Schedule (quarterly).
3. COURSES: General course information, material and books required, evaluation and exams content, grades and class tracker.
4. WEEKLY PLANNER: On the one side, weekly view. On the other side, weekly planner with; priority-ordered to dos, people to contact, meal planner (lunch and dinner) and daily water consumption tracker.
5. MEETINGS: Meetings notes.
6. NOTES: General notes.
7. TO DO: To-do tasks list, easy to follow-up with a helpful icon legend. Gift planning.
8. CONTACTS: Contacts agenda.
· Sustainable Study Planner of 14,5x21cm size. Dated from September 2021 to September 2022.
· 304 Pages
· 8 Sections tabs
· 3 colored bookmark ribbons
· Elastic closure
· Business cards holder at the back cover
· Interior paper of 80gr and covers lined with Piñatex
· Rounded corners for a higher protection against wear and tear
· Language: English
· Manufactured in Spain
· Covers: 100% PIÑATEX · 72% Pineapple leaf fiber / 18% PLA / 10% PU
· Interior: 100% recycled paper
· Bookmark ribbons: 100% recycled polyester (from PET bottles removed from oceans and seas)
· Elastic closure band: 60% organic cotton / 40% natural rubber