- GENERAL INFORMATION – WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MELPOM CONCEPT, SL is the owner of the website located under the domain name www.melpom.com (the "website") with CIF B06797021 at the address of Barcelona (08225), with email contact firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone contact +34623406520.
This policy has been formed scrupulously respecting the current regulations on the protection of personal data, that is, among others, the organic law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (the "LOPD") and royal decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, which approves the regulations for the development of the LOPD, as well as the regulations of the RGPD (EU) 216/679.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AT MELPOM? HOW DO YOU GIVE CONSENT? AND HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TREATED?
In accordance with current regulations, MELPOM informs users that the data they provide through the website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish agency for data protection for which MELPOM is responsible.
Users, by ticking the box, can specifically, freely and clearly accept that their personal data be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
· Respond to queries, provide the information required by the user.
· To be able to carry out the sales operation desired by the user.
· Forward the company newsletter on the website.
· Remission of commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In all cases, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will concern products and services related to the provider’s sector.
· Carry out statistical studies and user profile studies in order to send them, by electronic, postal and telephone means (including alerts by text messages, or other similar messaging means) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to them related to products and services offered by MELPOM as long as they have previously given their consent. This also includes offers to participate in satisfaction surveys.
The personal data collected through the website will not be transferred to any third party, except in the specific cases in which the said transfer is covered by the LOPD and may only be accessed by MELPOM staff, as well as by those third parties that provide services to MELPOM related to the previously mentioned purposes.
Users must notify MELPOM of any modifications that occur in the data provided, being responsible in all cases for the legitimacy and accuracy of the data provided at all times. MELPOM will endeavor to diligently verify the legitimacy of said data, reserving the right, where appropriate and without prejudice to take actions such as, the right not to register or to cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Following the previous statement, this in no case implies the assumption by MELPOM of any responsibility for any damages that may arise from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, for which only the user will be fully responsible.
MELPOM guarantees they have adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal data and has installed all the technical, personal and organizational means and measures at their disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of information, as well as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
To provide the necessary services for the development of our activity, we use the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
They will only have access to the necessary data to carry out their activity, and they will not be able to use the information for any other purpose.
Email delivery provider: MailChimp
Email marketing provider: MailChimp
Customer acquisition: Facebook Ads
Google Analytics with a data storage period limited to 26 months.
- EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, AND OPPOSITION
Users can exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by means of a written communication addressed to Telers, 5, PB, L2 08221 Terrassa (Barcelona, Spain), duly signed, accompanied by a photocopy their identity card or passport and with the reference “protection of personal data”, this may be carried out by phone, email or fax.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, tablet, or connected television when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called cookies session).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Cookies are useful for various reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapt to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect, and they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
· Session cookies: session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
· Own cookies: these are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself. For example: technical cookies for uploading images, cookies for personalizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
· Third-party cookies: these are cookies created by third parties and that we use for different services (Eg. website analysis or advertising) according to their purpose:
· Technical cookies: technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve to maintain the session, manage response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
· Personalization cookies: these cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some characteristics of the general options on the website. For example, to define the language, regional settings, or browser type.
· Analytical cookies: analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to prepare browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest to a user, which product is the most accepted, etc. Advertising cookies: advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the access, and forming a profile of user preferences.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the button to share content on this website with any social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookie policies:
The cookies on this website help to:
· Make it work properly
· Save time by not having to log in every time you access the web
· Remind you of your settings
· Improve the speed and security of the web
· Being able to share web content on social networks
· To continuously improve the website
· Show your ads based on their browsing habits on the website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
When you disable the cookies, part of the website will not work or/and the quality of the website may be affected.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
- SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the provisions of organic law 15/1999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data, MELPOM informs you that the personal data registered for the participation of this website entered by users will be incorporated into a file by the name of "file of clients and suppliers" which holds the purpose to maintain their status as a user, as well as the regular postal and/or electronic submission by us of advertising information, to which you clearly consent.
The user may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition in relation to their personal data by sending an email to email@example.com or by ordinary postal mail to Telers, 5, PB, L2 Terrassa 08221 Barcelona, Spain. Communications requesting the exercise of rights must be accompanied by a copy of a national identity document or equivalent identification document.